Postnatal Restore and Return to Exercise Program
There are a number of physical, mental and emotional challenges associated with recovering from childbirth, early motherhood and beyond. From diastasis recti, to tears, prolapses, incontinence, abdominal doming and weakness, exhaustion and many more, we are faced with a lot of changes to our body after giving birth. Of course, this is completely natural, but we don’t always take the care that is needed and treat giving birth as the trauma it really is to the body.
Having suffered from severe postnatal complications, resulting in the need to have a hysterectomy, I endeavoured to study more about what I could and should have done post-birthing my two wonderful babies, to have prevented or better navigate the problems I encountered. I want to help as many women as possible to manage or even avoid the difficulties that I faced, by providing knowledge and safe exercise programs to make you feel strong both mentally and physically.
Our postnatal journey has so many elements to it. In my Postnatal Program, I hope to cover lots of the areas that can help you to feel good. When you join this program you will receive:
- 22 postnatal workout videos, divided into 4 different levels to help you build up strength and fitness safely and progress when you are ready.
- 5 short videos explaining various Pilates movements and terms so that you can commence your program with knowledge and understanding.
- A meditation that you can do to reset your mind (perfect for when your baby falls asleep on you)!
- A nutrition guide, including 8 healthy and quick recipes you can make to aid your recovery and save you time.
- Information sheet and video on how to self-assess diastasis recti and what to be careful about when returning to exercise if it’s applicable to you.
- Information sheet on breathing, why it’s integral to recovery, as well as two videos on different ways to breathe, activate your TVA and pelvic floor.
- Welcome letter detailing everything you need to know before you commence the Program including where to start!
- Free first month on my On Demand Pilates subscription membership when you’re ready to progress from the Postnatal Program.
This Postnatal Program is designed to strengthen, empower and restore you. Recovering from giving birth is not a short process and your body deserves to be treated with love and careful attention as we progress. I am passionate about helping you find the best you and I can’t wait to work with you.